Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Camping

We went camping this last weekend with Julien's pre-school class. It was really fun! I think a lot of people thought I was crazy to camp this late in my pregnancy, but it really wasn't a problem, it was quite relaxing.
Julien absolutely loved it. In the morning when he woke up after the second night he turned to his dad and said "Daddy, I love camping!"
They went on a hike through Wolf's cave, which sounded quite exciting. Julien was quite apprehensive at first and almost didn't go through. One dad (the big guy with curly hair) got stuck at one point. Apparently it was a pretty tight cave. I met them on the other side and Julien came out beaming! He was so proud of himself!

In the evenings there was lots of soccer playing, perhaps partially encouraged by the number of international families- German, Spanish and Ukrainian.







No comments: