Monday, April 30, 2007

Graham

A couple of weekends ago Julien went to Graham's birthday party. We had planned to bring Sebastian as well so he could play with William (they are in the same class together at BDLC) but he had a fever.

Julien had a blast. They played basketball and soccer and several other games. They also did a long jump competition. Julien was the last one to be disqualified in his age group. After jumping farther than a couple big kids, he finally lost to two older kids (I think one was 8 and the other 10). When he realized he had lost, he ran over to me and burst out crying. I tried to tell him that he was an amazing jumper for his age, but it was hard for him to understand. He is so competitive!

After the party Julien said "Mom, I think soccer is my game."

We recently found out that John Paul got a job in Ohio, so they will be moving this summer. We will miss them!






No comments: