Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring break

We spent spring break in town this year. I found it very relaxing. It was a real treat. Richard spent the days writing, so I was in charge of the kids. I took Sebastian in to day care just before lunch and nap, and then I would take Julien out for adventures. One day we went to the circle center mall in Indy for a shopping trip and found this cool retro Star wars shirt. We also went to the Children's museum to look at the robots and dinosaurs. And, of course, we also spent time playing and reading. The last couple days of the break I spent at work moving into my new office after Richard and Julien helped move me in. Julien was excited to help out and see my new office.

On this particular trip to the dinosphere there was a woman leading an educational session. Afterwards she commented to Julien that he had very good manners. It is always nice to have a stranger comment that your kid is polite.

No comments: