Monday, March 19, 2007

Insect Dreams

Last night Julien woke up with a bad dream.
Julien: There was a millipede and a cockroach. And then dad killed the cockroach. Then Adrian and I were together in my room, although it wasn't a playdate, and a monster came up to the window and Adrian threw books at it to make it go away.

In the morning he told me about better dream he had. This one was about monarch butterflies.

Julien: I dreamt I played games with a monarch butterfly. The Monarch showed me "catch-a-stick" game where I moved the stick around and he caught it. I showed him a game called "Fire bomb." I covered a stick in rubber and threw it on a tree and it bounced off and I caught it! And we looked at the planets and a big globe. We looked at Siberia and went there to save a Siberian tiger.

No comments: