Monday, March 05, 2007

Tooth!


On Saturday I felt a small, sharp edge pushing through Sebastian's gums! When I felt it I thought, "we managed to get through teething easily." But no...last night Sebastian was fussy and crying and up and down all night. At 5:30 I finally decided to give him some Tylenol, and then he slept well. But I had to wake up an hour later, so I did not.

Meanwhile, Sebastian has not repeated his crawl forward; but he has learned to push himself forward. This is a much more gradual process then I remember with Julien. Julien scooted around in a sitting position and didn't learn to crawl until he was nine months. Then he started walking at 10 months. Julien always wanted to stand, where Sebastian has not. Sebastian enjoys being on his tummy and concentrates on getting towards trying Julien.

No comments: